Today I want to share a few things with you after cruising with Disney. They are insights from an agent and vacationer point of view.
- The attention to detail is nothing less than stellar. From the shortest boarding times I’ve ever seen to exquisite decor and excellent customer service, our only complaint is three nights are insufficient.
- Do not miss the shows. We’ve sailed with numerous cruise lines and generally enjoy the shows. But the ones on the Disney Dream – including the award winning Beauty and the Beast – will blow you away. The DH, who rarely gives standing ovations, was the first one to stand and begin applauding heartily each night.
- Pirate Night 🏴☠️ is super fun! Kids and kids at heart dress up like scallywags, and enjoy lots of swashbuckling festivities before ending the night with fireworks at sea – only available on a Disney Cruise!
- Castaway Cay is a destination unto itself. Disney’s award-winning private island in The Bahamas is exactly what you picture when you think of a remote, tropical island: shades of blue as far as the eye can see.
- There is sooooo much information to absorb and a lot of advance preparation to maximize your experience. Using a free, Authorized Disney Vacation Planner like me helps keep you perfectly informed and prepared, ensuring a truly ✨magical✨ experience.
As an Authorized Disney Vacation planner, and lover of all things Disney, let me help you plan your next adventure to the happiest place on earth!