Had we gotten out of the hotel room 5 minutes earlier, we would have made the first bus out and opened Animal Kingdom park. Still, we arrived bright and early, ready to tackle the day.
There were so many highlights to this day:
- Watching the kids’ reaction as they explored Pandora in the morning AND late at night.
- Riding Flight of Passage; having watched Avatar, Stinky and Blinky were super psyched to ride their very own banshee!
- Conquering Expedition Everest
- Character Meets
- Lunch at Tusker House, which the DH says is his best Disney dining experience to date! The variety and the fact that it is a buffet contributed largely to his approval. (I was so busy getting pictures of the kids with the characters, I forgot to get photos of the food.)
- Watching Rivers of Light – the nighttime light and water show
Conquering Mt. Everest
Shows and Character Meets
Rivers of Light
And of course, I had to share my ears!
After a very late dinner at Sa’tuli Canteen (hand down, the beef bowls are my all-time favorite Disney food ever!), we closed the park and headed back to our resort for a well-deserved rest.
As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner and lover of all things Disney, I would be honored for the opportunity to plan your visit to the Happiest Place on Earth! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.