I am seriously digging our new Disney World Vacation Countdown and am sharing step-by-step instructions so you can make your own. It couldn’t be more simple!
- Character digits download courtesy of Disney
- Cardstock Paper
- Foam Board
- Paint and paintbrush
- Tacks or nails or hooks for hanging
- Print your character digits on quality card stock paper.
- Cut neatly.
- Cut your foam board to fit your frame. (Funny story – I salvaged this stunning frame from my neighbor’s curb. It had a typical 80s pastel print inside, but was in excellent condition! One woman’s trash…)
- Position graphics on the poster board to determine placement.
- Paint a design on the foam board. This step is optional but adds so much more character.
- Once the paint is dry, tack your pieces in place.
How easy was that! I’d love to see your creations. Tag #familytraveladventuresllc and #DaysTillDisney and I’ll feature the top five in a follow-up post.
As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner and lover of all things Disney, I would be honored for the opportunity to plan your visit to The Most Magical Place on Earth! Email email@example.com to learn more.